Friday, January 13, 2006

A Million Little Pieces of Shit

Yeah, I'm pretty sick of this James Frey bullshit. Maybe he did lie. The writing was good, and I could relate to some of his feelings, although I do feel a little duped. But those who write memoirs DO embellish a bit, they do tend to exaggerate. Because frankly, life on its own can be slightly uninteresting, a bit drab and colorless. Would you be shocked if I told you that I embellish on my blog?

Then again, I find it damn near impossible for a man to stay 100% clean and refrain from drinking without some sort of 12-step program. Alcohol can be so much fun, and when you enjoy it to the extent that an alcoholic does, I think it would take a little more than willpower to keep you away from the bottle. That's just my two cents. Then again, maybe I'm just glad that Oprah doesn't know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Marketing