Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Friends With...Presents

So I just found out today that The Ex has moved in with his new Girlfriend. Not so sure how I feel about that. Wait. Scratch that. I know exactly how I feel. I'm...irked. Granted, he was my Boyfriend in 2001, my Friend With Benefits in 2002, my Friend With Benefits Who Wanted to be More Than Friends in 2003, a Guy I Tried Dating Because He Was My Friend With Benefits Who Wanted to be More Than Friends so I Thought Why Not? in 2004. A week later I decided the "Why Not?" wasn't a good idea upon meeting someone else, so I broke his heart like he did mine way back in 2001...on accident of course. :( Then in 2005 he accepted my apology, and we were Friends With Benefits again. Only throughout the entire four years, I really did just want to be Friends. Without Benefits. Then he got a Girlfriend. And I've missed his Friendship. And...well, perhaps the Benefits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Marketing