Monday, December 19, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Dec. 17, 4 a.m. Arrived at the airport, sans any cute cabbie. Lug 10 tons of luggage to the check-in line, only to find that the attendants aren't due in until 5 a.m. My flight is at 6. I make eyes with a cute boy, then lie on the ground to get some sleep, as I stayed up all night with my drunk roommates. There's a happy couple in the front of the line who keep kissing and laughing and there's no FUCKING reason to be so fucking happy at 4 in the morning. FUCK.

5:45 a.m. Board the aircraft and give some whiny little boy my window seat. I like the window seat b/c it's more comfy to sleep next to. I guess I felt like being saintly.

9 a.m. Chill in Atlanta, work on RFL stuff.

11 a.m. Board the aircraft, sit next to another happy fucking couple.

1:30 p.m. Arrive in KC to my pop taking my photo after a sleepless night. It just wouldn't be quite right if the man didn't have his camera in my face. I love him for it.

2 p.m. Find out some kid took MY blue duffel bag and left his. My bag was three times the size of his, what are the odds? Fuck.

Dec. 18, 3 p.m. Aftering having worn the same pair of panties for 36 hours, I finally get my clothes back. AND a free round-trip ticket anywhere the airline goes. Nice! Happy couples and all, I guess things do happen for a reason.

Why is it that the person you're closest with in the whole world is the one you fight with the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Marketing