Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My First Re-Gift of the Season

Today I received a massive blue box from Tiffany & Co. tied in a white bow. This could only mean one thing: It's gift-giving season from the PR lovelies I work with. After opening the glittery "Holiday Cheer" card from a certain cosmetics company, I waited for a few seconds in anticipation. I never get any signature Tiffany & Co. blue boxes, let alone a massive one that takes up one third of my cubicle. Then I dive right in. After sifting through mounds of bubble wrap, my hands grasp what could only be crystal champagne flutes. Two of them. One for me and one for my...?

1. I don't drink. Alcohol. Ever. Trust me. It's better this way.
2. I don't have a cute boyfriend to toast in the new year with.
3. I don't have a fancy apartment, let alone a china cabinet, in which to display the lovely flutes.

This simply calls for an occasion none other than re-gifting. Who's the lucky married couple going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Marketing