Thursday, December 29, 2005

Opened Eyes

I'm currently reading A Million Little Pieces by James Frey...about a Crack Addict in Recovery. Love the following excerpt:

Fear is only fear. I know that nothing can hurt me more than I have already hurt myself. I know there is no pain that I cannot endure. I know that if I hold on I will be fine. I know I am strong.

If you look back at all the shit you've been through, and all the shit that gets you worked up right now, at this very moment, it's really nothing you can't conquer. I lost my mom at 16 and ran away from home on more than one occasion. I moved across the country alone with nothing more than $2,000. And here I am pissing and moaning because I'm in a slump. Well I've been through worse, so this is a cakewalk. We've all been through worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Marketing